WE ARE DEDMON TRUCKING
A truckload carrier in the freight industry for over 80 years, A.V. Dedmon Trucking continually manages and delivers dependable solutions in transportation, vehicle maintenance, and professional moving. As one of the oldest members of the North Carolina Trucking Association, we have actively participated in helping shape the history of the trucking industry.
Since 1941, A. V. Dedmon Trucking, Inc. continues to be a locally owned and operated family business. With over 20 dedicated employees we provide viable solutions to the most challenging trucking requests.
Charles Dedmon (CEO) and his daughter, Lora Dedmon (President) are proud of the company’s local roots and are honored to serve the people of Cleveland County. They believe in the value of supporting the community you live in and strive to give back to their hometown for the blessings that have been bestowed upon their family and employees.
- Provide Employees with a Family Oriented Working Environment
- Be an Active Community Partner
- Maintain and Uphold High Ethical and Quality Standards
- Employ Safe and Dependable Drivers
- Ensure Highest Safety Compliance
- Trucking Company of Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow